All products are: • Organic Based • Gluten Free • Paraben Free • Orange Free
We specialize in spray tanning brides in the Brainerd Lakes Area.
Congratulations on your upcoming marriage! There are so many things to plan for your wedding day that it is easy to miss a few things. One of them you don’t want to miss is your spray tan.
Here are a few spray tanning tips to help you for your upcoming big day!
Our spray tanning studio offers all our brides a bridal package discount. We usually recommend to do your custom spray tan trial 3-6 weeks in advance before your wedding. This ensures enough time in between in case there is ever an issue you would have enough time for another trial run.
Wedding Day Tan
We recommend you spray tan 2-3 days before your wedding. If you are getting married on a Saturday you would come in on a Wednesday or Thursday. We are mobile so if you have 3 or more who would like a spray tan we can come to you. Please get manicures, pedicures, and any waxing done prior to your spray tan. Your spray tan should be one of your last appointments.
Custom Spray Tans
We customize our spray tans to fit everyone’s skin tone. Since everyone has different skin tones you would be getting a spray tan suited for yourself not a “one size fits all.” Getting a custom organic based spray tan is going to ensure a natural looking result in your wedding photos. Airbrush Spray Tanning technicians also control the amount of solution on the hands, feet and other areas that need to appear more natural.
Keeping Your Dress Clear of Spray Tan!
Don’t ever let anyone tell you that their spray tan doesn’t come off inside of your dress. There is always a possibility. Just like your wedding dress can get dirty during the reception and especially the bottom of your dress there is a chance some spray tan color will get on your wedding dress. The dry cleansers should have no problem getting the color off with the spray tanning solution we use.
Aftercare has a lot to do with what you see on the inside of your dress. We know those last few days leading up to your wedding are very busy so doing a quick rinse might be all you do but that does not cut it! You need to make sure you do a good rinse off. What tends to come off on clothes is the instant bronzer which completely washes away once you shower. If you do not rinse off good enough (Especially under your arms) there is a chance a small amount can get off in the inside of your dress. This is also why we recommend 2-3 days before to make sure you rinse off enough.
Also on those hot days feel free to baby powder your underarms! If you put a little bit on before you slip into your dress this will also help it from coming off inside.
Spray Tanning Single Sessions
Full Body Tan $39
Spray Tan Friend Package $65
This is a booking for two people at the same time. Each person will receive a discount off there spray tan service when coming in together. ($32.50 each)
Spray Tan Two Package $70
Our two pack gives you a discount of 10%. Great for anyone who knows they will be visiting the studio for a few different events. (Package valid 6 months)
Monthly Package $95
If you spray tan frequently this package is suited for you. This package gives you 4 spray tans so you can come once per week for a month straight and never lose your glow! ($61 Savings)
(Package is valid for one month from the date of purchase with no extensions)
Bridal Package $65
This package gives you two spray tans at a low cost. One spray tan is for a trial run which you would get a few weeks before the wedding or grad date. This will help us fit you with the perfect color you are looking for whether it’s a dark off the beach glow or natural glow for your big day. The second spray tan is used 1- 3 days before the big day. Save 20% (Package valid for 3 months)
Express Tan $50
Group Rates: (4) spray tans and the 5th gets it free
Have a group event coming up like a wedding, stagette or ladies night out. Book your spray tans together and each save.This pricing is only applicable to groups coming in at the same appointment time.
~ Anything over 30 miles will be charged .57 per mile
Session will be deducted from package if client does not provide 24 hour notice of cancellation.
Before Your Appointment:
The day of your spray tan or the night before, shower & exfoliate from head to toe.(Shower no less than 2 hour before your appointment) shave using a disposal razor without moisture strips.
When exfoliating give extra attention to dry areas like knees, lower legs and ankles.
- Once you have had your last shower before your appointment NO lotions or oils can be applied to the skin.
- Have all body hair waxed or shaved that you normally remove taken off 24 hours before you get your spray tan.
- Bringing loose clothes to wear home would be most comfortable for the 30 minutes while your spray tan is processing. Please no legging
- Avoid using Dove, Dial, Irish Spring, Lever 2000, Neutrogena or in-shower moisturizers/oils. These products can neutralize the DHA bronzing action within the skin.
- Do not shave your legs within 2 hours of appointment.
- Day of -Take a shower – but just a warm water rinse. Any soaps, shampoos or conditioners that get on your skin the day of your spray tan could leave a residue which can impede the sunless tanning process. Make sure you do not to use any “moisturizing soaps” – these will leave a film on your skin that will result in a blotchy tan.
During Your Appointment:
- Wear dark colored bathing suit or underwear.
- Pull hair back and off of neck.
- Exfoliating products available for purchase
- Do not wear wool clothing to your appt.
After Your Appointment:
- Wait a minimum of 12-24 hours before showering.(Unless Rapid Tan wait 3 hrs.) Warm water rinse – use hands. No soap. NO DOVE Pre or post care. The longer you wait, the darker your tan will be – 24 hrs is best Unless you had the Accelerated Tan
- Do Not use any body wash your first shower
Do not apply lotions until after your first shower.
Avoid any heavy sweating or exposure to other forms of moisture that will cause your color to streak.
When you have showered moisturize daily to keep your tan lasting longer.
Avoid exfoliating and use minimal body wash during the first 5 days of your spray tan.
Avoid Shaving for at least 24 hours after your spray tan.
Wear loose-fitting clothing. Tight waistbands or leggings can rub your tan away.
- Makeup: Avoid foundation or anything that requires rubbing of your face. Eye liner and mascara are fine.
- Use tan-extending moisturizer. Spray Tan artist sells and only recommends professional products for optimum results.
- Use sulfate-free body wash/shower gel. NO DOVE before/after tan
- Moisturize, Moisturize, Moisturize!!!
- When tan wears off, use a good exfoliator to remove remainder from your skin. There are parts of your body that are naturally slower to exfoliate: Back, knees, under arms, etc.
We provide mobile tanning minimum of 4 to travel or in home studio.
How long will the tan last:
Around 5 days with proper after care. Apply lotion 1x or 2x a day. Keep your skin moisturized, hydrated and healthy. The healthier the skin the longer your tan lasts.
I have an event coming up when should I get my spray tan done?
We always recommend 1-3 days before an event. We always recommend you having a minimum of one shower before your event to get the instant bronzer off as that is when your spray tan looks the best & is set into your skin.
How long does it take to get a spray tan?
The spray tan process from start to finish is about 15 – 20 minutes.
What can cause a spray tan not to stick in certain areas ?
The majority of our customers have no issues at all with their spray tan. For some people what you do before you come in and after you leave will make a huge difference. Using products that contain heavy oils before coming in (body washes, scrubs, lotions, and even shaving creams) will create a barrier between you and your tan. So much of the color of your tan has to do with your PH Balance. This is a delicate balance that can be easily thrown off by extras on your skin. The main culprit is fragrance lotion, showering to close to your appointment or not exfoliating.
I am going on vacation will it come off in the water faster?
If you plan on being in the water a lot on your vacation where a waterproof sunblock. It helps protect your skin from the chemicals.
I have other beauty services booked which should I do first?
Spray tans should be one of the last services you get before an event if possible. If you have pedicures, manicures,waxing or eyelash extension appointments it should be done before your spray tan.