All of us desire that flawless looking skin that we see gracing the covers of magazines, no visible pores, no flaws, just perfect looking skin:) In a perfect world that might be possible, but in the real world we know that it’s nearly impossible.
We’ve all seen the advertisements for products that claim the power to reduce the size of enlarged pores. It’s impossible to shrink pores once they are enlarged, BUT…..the good news is, we can change the appearance with the right kind of skincare products.
Exfoliating is a must, there is a fine line between exfoliating too much and not enough!
Get to know your skin. You will soon discover a pattern and know exactly what makes your skin glow and look its best.
Here are some things that have worked best for my clients and myself.
1. Use a gentle scrub 2-3x a week. My absolute favorite is Skinscript Retinol Scrub. I mix SS retinol scrub w/the SS Glycolic cleanser. Favorite Combination
2. Use a cleanser with Glycolic or Salicylic 3x a week to help keep pores clean. If you use too much you can dry out your skin, so be careful. I always use Nature’s Genesis Cleansing Oil after I exfoliate since I tend to dehydrate pretty quickly
3. Cleanse your face morning and night, I personally use a toner in the am, that works best for my skin. Try the OCM Method at least 3-4x a week in the evening, it will do wonders for your skin.
4. Use clinical skincare products that are corrective and healing to your skin
5. Visit your Esthetician for monthly peels. Professional skin care services will transform your skin.
Make your day Beautiful!