Before Your Appointment:
The day of your spray tan or the night before, shower & exfoliate from head to toe.(Shower no less than 2 hours before your appointment)
- Start moisturizing your skin well before your appt just not the day of….EFA’s are fabulous to take internally
- When exfoliating give extra attention to dry areas like knees, lower legs and ankles.
- Once you have had your last shower before your appointment NO lotions or oils can be applied to the skin.
- Have all body hair waxed or shaved that you normally remove taken off 24 hours before you get your spray tan.
- Bringing loose clothes to wear home would be most comfortable for the 30 minutes while your spray tan is processing.
- Avoid using Dial, Irish Spring, Lever 2000, or in-shower moisturizers/oils. These products can neutralize the DHA bronzing action within the skin.
- Do not shave your legs within 2 hours of appointment.
During Your Appointment:
- Wear dark colored bathing suit or underwear.
- Pull hair back and off of neck.
- Do not wear wool clothing to your appt.
After Your Appointment:
- Wait a minimum of 12 (24 if you want to last longer) hours before showering.(Unless Rapid Tan 2-6 hrs.) Warm water rinse – use hands. No soap. The longer you wait, the darker your tan will be. Unless you had the Accelerated Tan
- Do Not use any body wash your first shower
Do not apply lotions until after your first shower.
Avoid any heavy sweating or exposure to other forms of moisture that will cause your color to streak.
When you have showered moisturize daily to keep your tan lasting longer.
Avoid exfoliating and use minimal body wash during the first 5 days of your spray tan.
Avoid Shaving for at least 24 hours after your spray tan.
Wear loose-fitting clothing. Tight waistbands or leggings can rub your tan away.
- Makeup: Avoid foundation or anything that requires rubbing of your face. Eye liner and mascara are fine.
- Use tan-extending moisturizer. Spray Tan artist sells and only recommends professional products for optimum results.
- Use sulfate-free body wash/shower gel.
- Moisturize, Moisturize, Moisturize!!!
- When tan wears off, use a good exfoliator to remove remainder from your skin. There are parts of your body that are naturally slower to exfoliate: Back, knees, under arms, etc.
We provide mobile tanning also with a minimum of 4 to travel
Custom Spray Tanning:
Spray Tanning Session $39
Each Spray Tan includes a consultation, and a full body professionally applied airbrush tan with a custom mixed solution to fit your skin type
Bridal Package $65
This package gives you two spray tans at a low cost. One spray tan is for a trial run which you would get a few weeks before the wedding date. This will help us fit you with the perfect color you are looking for whether it’s a dark off the beach glow or natural glow for your big day. The second spray tan is used 1- 3 days before the big day. Mobile Spray tanning available for 4 or more
Express Tan $49