Did you know that Captivating-Beauty in Brainerd MN offers mobile spray tanning for brides and their bridal party. We do require a trial run since every bride’s ph and chemistry is different. We’ve seen enough brides in our lifetime that had a spray tan right before their wedding with no trial run and sad to say they were a little orange.
Thankfully the brand we use has phenomenal color and has a violet base which makes that orange look pretty much none existent.
Before Your Appointment:
* Exfoliate 24-48 hours before your appointment.
* Shower before your appointment. Do not moisturize.
* Do not shave your legs within 2 hours of appointment.
During Your Appointment:
* Wear dark colored bathing suit or underwear.
* Pull hair back and off of neck.
After Your Appointment:
* Wear loose-fitting clothing. Tight waistbands or leggings can rub your tan away.
* Avoid sweating or exposure to other forms of moisture that will cause your color to streak.
* Makeup: Avoid foundation or anything that requires rubbing of your face. Eye liner and mascara are fine.
* Wait 24 hours to shower. Warm water rinse use hands. No soap. The longer you wait, the darker your tan will be.
* Use tan-extending moisturizer. We only sell and recommend our products for optimum aftercare results.
* Use sulfate-free body wash/shower gel.
* Moisturize, Moisturize, Moisturize!!! 2x a day
* When tan wears off, use a good exfoliator to remove remainder from your skin. There are parts of your body that are naturally slower to exfoliate: Back, knees, under arms, etc.
We also provide exfolitor mitts for a small fee in case you didn’t have a chance to exfoliate before your appt.