Congratulations Bride, and thank you for considering our wedding planning services!
Having been in the wedding industry for over 9 years, I can not tell you how many brides wished they had hired a wedding coordinator & planner… It can be very stressful for a bride to handle all the wedding details on her own. Our role as Wedding Planner is to make your dreams come true with little or no stress to you!
We make your big day come to life: we want your ceremony, reception, and all that ensues to live up to that which you have only imagined. And we want your experience planning and preparing for your wedding to be just as exciting and stress free!
How we plan your wedding depends on how much help you need and what you want. This could be anything from an inspiration picture to a detailed plan that thoroughly explains your vision. Our expertise and professional networking allow us to offer the best resources to connect the dots between all your details and help guide you through your event from beginning to end.
We start all of our relationships with a complimentary consultation to address required planning needs.
Contact us today to receive your custom quote! Now that you have found the love of your life, we can’t wait to help you plan the best day of your life!
Before your Wedding $350
- Unlimited email or phone consultations (within reason)
- 1 in person meeting (usually scheduled within 2 months of the wedding) This will include an on site walk through of your wedding ceremony & reception area .
- Create a timeline of the day’s events that include the set up through the end of the night
- Create a plan B in case of weather
Day of Coordination $800
- Includes package #1.
- Eight hours of help.
- Initiate Plan B in case of rain.
- Be the point of contact for your wedding vendors & guests should questions or issues arise.
- Greet & communicate with all vendors & photographer.
- Confirm that all vendors are on time and present.
- Be available to do last minute errands. (Within reason)
- Assist with boutonnieres & corsages.
- Light candles if needed.
- Make sure DJ/Officiant are ready & guests are seated.
- Queue music & direct wedding party to start the ceremony.
- Set out desserts & cut cake if needed.
- Help keep the reception area clean & ensure last minute touches are done.
- Take care of any last-minute problems that may occur.
- Wedding 150 or less
Wedding Week $1,500.00
- *Includes packages 1 & 2.
- *Assistance in picking up any rental items.
- *Rehearsal coordination & instruction.
- *Rehearsal dinner planning Gathering the items at rehearsal to be brought & set up by us on your wedding day like décor items, pictures, guest book, favors etc.
Wedding Month $3,500.00
- This package would allow you to do all the planning and for us to step in a month prior to your wedding day.
- This would include:
- Packages 1 & 2.
- Communication with all vendors.
- Managing final confirmations.
- Creating a vendor contact list to be distributed to all vendors.
- Final venue walk ~ through.
- Assistance in picking up any rental items.
- Rehearsal Coordination & Instruction.
- Rehearsal dinner planning.
- Gathering the items at rehearsal to be brought & set up by us on your wedding day like décor items, Pictures, guest book, favors etc.
Full Service Planning $8,500.00
- We are here for you from start to finish with all the details.
- Includes everything in packages 1 ~ 4.
- Initial budget meeting.
- Vendor options and scouting.
- Management of vendor contracts (Payments if needed).
- RSVP management.
- Seating chart coordination.
- Wedding of 150 or less
Clean up Assistance $400.00
- Stay until most guests have left.
- Take down all décor brought in or rented.
- Remove linens.
- Pack cars
- Clear remaining glassware & garbage do a finale walk through to make sure everything has been cleaned up & nothing forgotten.
Outdoor/Backyard Wedding Assistance $1,300.00
- On ~ Site Consultation. We will Talk about tent placement, ceremony/reception options, parking etc.
- Figure out what rental items are needed and book them with the rental company ~ Tent, tables, chairs, linens etc.
- Communicate any changes with the rental company as your guest count goes up or down.
- We will be on ~ site to help with the set up of the tables & chairs, making any necessary changes based on layout needs.
- On the day the tent is delivered, we will help set up/prep as much as we can for the day: Example ~ Put out signs, set up garbage cans, put up lights, run extension cords etc.
Hourly Rate $75