Here are a few things to think about:
- How do you normally wear your hair? What makes you feel most comfortable wearing it up or down? Romantic, soft & down to earth, classic, or glamorous?
- Think about when you get the most compliments? How is your hair styled? What makes you feel your best?
- What if you don’t wear makeup everyday? We always recommend wearing some makeup. We can do a no makeup/makeup look and keep it very minimal. All of our Brides want to look like themselves but just a little more enhanced not “made up” for their big day.
- Take into consideration what time of day you are getting married? Is it earlier in the day or evening by candlelight? This should also determine how you wear your makeup.
- What is your dress style? Is it romantic, glamorous, hippy, boho or structured? What is your backline? If it’s detailed and over the top beautiful you might want to show it off:)
- What time of year are you getting married? This can make a huge difference on how you wear your hair and makeup. Think our MN hot humid, gorgeous summers or our cold wintery MN weather.
- Keep all of this in mind while planning your hair and makeup look.
Wedding Photos: Tim Larsen Photography
Bridal Hair and Makeup: Captivating Beauty