Another bride that we loved working with for a mid summers wedding that was held at the NP Event Center in Brainerd MN . She was one crafty bride. She grew all her own flowers in her backyard and crafted such beautiful bouquets and center pieces. Plus you can see some of her other creations here. She handcrafts purses and bags…she is a gal with a lot of talent. It was so fun visiting with her and talking business..thoroughly enjoyed her. Our team loved working with her. Thank you for having us Danielle…Dropp Visual we can’t thank you enough for these bridal images…
I love our On Site Hair and Airbrush Makeup Team…..and I love our Brides who trust us for one of the most important days of their lives!!
We had one beautiful bride who was married at Izaty’s Resort on Mille Lacs Lake a few weeks ago. She was such a sweet bride and I think Tonya Hjort Photography captured her beauty and sweetness so perfectly….don’t you agree? She had the most beautiful hair to work with and we love what she chose for her wedding updo…gorgeous!! Her bridal makeup is on point…she looks absolutely fabulous…
We had one of the sweetest brides who was married at Pine Peaks Event Center in the early summer months. She was such an encouager to everyone she came in contact with and was as happy as they come. Her bridal hair was to die for….is it gorgeous or what? I do have to say most of our brides desire a very natural but enhanced bridal makeup look and she looks simply glowing…wouldn’t you agree:)
Thank you Ashley for allowing us to be a part of your wedding day. Our brides love having us come On Site for their wedding hair and airbrush makeup.
She left us this sweet review
“A Bride’s ‘Big Day’, in my opinion, is the day she feels the most beautiful! It was important to me to find the best Stylist(s) with the most affordable pricing to make me feel as beautiful as ever. Captivating Beauty made me feel like a Queen – not just for my wedding day but every day. They made me feel like I was the most important person before, during and after our big day. I highly recommend Captivating Beauty for such an important event as your wedding day. Believe me, you’re worth it.”
Wedding Venue: Pine Peaks Event Center
Wedding Photographer: Kelli Engstrom
Wedding Hair & Airbrush Makeup: Captivating Beauty
We are so excited!. We are expanding our On Site Wedding Hair and Makeup to New locations in Northern MN: Bemidji, Walker, Laporte, Hackensack, Nevis and Grand Rapids MN.
One of our team members who specializes in bridal hair and airbrush makeup is moving to Walker MN permanently. This will help our brides save money on mileage and travel, and help us cover more territory. She has a team of hair and makeup artists ready to travel to our brides. She also has a bride featured in the July’s Special edition of Central Brides Magazine.
There are so many wedding venues in the area: Chase on the Lake, Camp Bliss, Fire Fly Even Barn, Blue Water Lodge Itasca State Park and so many more. Walker is pretty central to most of the Northern wedding venues.
Our team loves to travel and they love doing bridal hair and makeup. We are already booking up for the 2018 wedding season. Please contact us here if you have any questions.
The Team of Captivating Beauty
How to prepare your hair for your big day. This also includes bridesmaids hair. We’ve been asked these questions so many times so thought it was time to answer them and send them to all our future brides before their big day. It helps you and helps us:)
- Wash and condition your hair the night before your trial run. Day old hair is the best to work with. If your hair tends to get oily, stringy or greasy please wash the day of…
- Don’t use shampoos or conditioners with silicones. Silicones make your hair slippery and weighed down. Not the best thing for bridal hairstyles and updos. We need a little texture to give you the best results. You should apply or use a product that will give your hair texture and body. ( btw professional shampoos/conditioners make a world of difference)
- Please don’t use any hair serums or smoothing oils and creams. Again, this will weigh your hair down. If you desire long lasting curls, volume and teasing that last all day…..stay away from these products.
- Do not wear any elastics, scrunchies or hair clips the night before or the day of your appt. Those little indents can make it difficult for hair styling.
- Please don’t flat iron your hair the day of your appt or the night before.
- If you plan on using hair extensions on your wedding day – please bring them with you or have them in for your trial run. Make sure they are clean, dry and brushed. Please Remember it cost extra for hair extension placement.
- If you don’t have thick or textured hair think about putting some hair extensions in and especially if the style you are wanting for your wedding requires thick voluminous hair.
- Please bring your veil or head piece with you for your trial run
- Make sure your hair is dry before your in the chair other wise there is an up charge:)
- Please let us know if anyone has extra long or thick hair…this helps in our scheduling the correct time frame
- Please send pictures of yourself and the bridal hair styles you are thinking of for your wedding