Wedding season is coming into full swing here at Captivating Beauty so here are a few tips to get you ready for your wedding hair trial run and your wedding day.
- Wash and condition your hair the night before your trial run. Day old hair is the best to work with because it gives your hair a little texture. If you know that you hair runs on the oily side, please wash it the day of.
- Don’t use shampoos or conditioners with silicones. Silicone make your hair slippery and weighed down – not the best thing for bridal hairstyles and updos! Professional shampoos/conditioners make a world of difference 🙂
- Please don’t use any hair serums or smoothing oils and creams. Again, this will weigh your hair down. If you desire long lasting curls, volume and teasing that last all day…..stay away from these products.
- Do not wear any elastics, scrunchies or hair clips the night before or the day of your appointment. Those little indents can make it difficult for hair styling.
- Please don’t flat iron your hair the day of your appointment or the night before.
- If you have hair extensions or need them applied, let us know ahead of time, as the placement/extra time is an added service. If you already have your extensions, make sure you bring them with for you trail run and that they are dry and brushed. Contact us if you need extensions ordered!
We’ve also won the Wedding Wire Couples Choice Awards click here to read about this covenanted award.
Click here to read Brainerd Wedding Hair – Up vs Down Style
Click here on how to weather proof you hair for your wedding day
Click here to read tips for dry frizzy hair