This is a short but sweet beauty tip.
How many of us would like to have our lipstick last a little bit longer then usual.
Tips for Long Lasting Lipstick
- Make sure your lips a primed and ready using a lip balm, or Shea Butter.
- Lip Liner – Use all over lips rub it in and apply another thin layer. Your creating a lip stain.
- Matte lipstick- has to be matte. Apply all over. Make sure its a thin layer
- Blot with a tissue
- Apply more lipstick
- Blot again
- Put a tissue over lips then blot loose powder over lips
- You can apply a light gloss if you’d like
There you have it.
Make it a Beautiful Day,